[IRP] Principle of no transborder harm

Grace Mutung'u Bomu nmutungu
Tue Jul 17 18:14:09 EEST 2012

Thank you for this!

The question of transborder co-operation came up indirectly during
discussions on cybersecurity/cybercrime at the East African IGF today. It
wasn't however very clear what standards would be used for co-operation
because most if not all the East African countries have not yet developed
national legislation on the same. This would form an interesting background
for policy development.

Grace

2012/7/17 Kettemann, Matthias (matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at) <

Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)