[IRP] a hippocratic oath for internet policy makers and techies

Max Senges maxsenges
Wed Jul 4 16:54:57 EEST 2012

Hi folks,

please excuse the long silence - the birth of little Moritz was certainly
the best thing that happened to me but it also made time-constraints more
sever. Nevertheless I am of course still with you at heart and will
hopefully meet many of you in Baku.

During the last wonderful three months of partental leave I had the chance
to reflect about my work and the values & principles I uphold. Subsequently
I developed and took a hippocratic oath for internet policy makers and
techies <http://maxsenges.com/?p=402>
(+1<https://plus.google.com/u/2/111069252975670543792/posts/JabXBoSQrg7>
 or retweet <https://twitter.com/maxsenges/status/220200877997305857>).

As there is a thematic connection to IRP - in fact I root the code of
conduct on the 10 Internet Rights and Principles - I would be happy to
discuss with you how to improve it and possibly how to allow folks to take
(a future version of) the oath which could be hosted by the IRP.

Again sorry I have not been able to contribute to your work and discussions
lately.

Greetings
Max
--

"*Chaos reigns*"
the *fox,* Lars von Trier's *Antichrist*

Max Senges
Berlin

www.maxsenges.com

Mobile: +491622122755