[IRP] PROTECT IP no longer coming for a vote!

Jérémie Zimmermann - La Quadrature du Net jz
Mon Jan 23 22:45:54 EET 2012

<joana at varonferraz.com>,Gunnela.Hahn at svenskakyrkan.se,r.deibert at utoronto.ca,meraszendro at gmail.com,jeremy at ciroap.org,renata.avila.pinto at gmail.com,davidadamsegal at gmail.com,claudio at derechosdigitales.org,alberto at derechosdigitales.org,mbelinsky at digital-democracy.org,sam at impulsraum.org,timo.karjalainen at effi.org,jillian at eff.org,joe at mcnamee.eu,verveine.angeli at sudptt.fr,isaac at freenetworkmovement.org,tkarr at freepress.net,mwood at freepress.net,willems at freepressunlimited.org,ermanno at ula.ve,carobotero at gmail.com,pimienta at funredes.org,Dixie at global-partners.co.uk,cedric at gn.apc.org,javier at humanrightsfoundation.org,pedro at humanrightsfoundation.org,ganesaa at hrw.org,eberto2 at palermo.edu,emily at indexoncensorship.org,graciela at nupef.org.br,anja at internetdemocracy.in,lmcknigh at syr.edu,irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org,issa at jordanopensource.org,omarino at laneta.apc.org,Mallory at mayfirst.org,katrin at mobileactive.org,info at movements.org,andre at nurpa.be,hiram.melendez at upr.edu,jim at openrightsgroup.org,peter at open
 rightsgr
oup.org,webmink at opensource.org,alexander.list at openspectrum.eu,joseph at palantetech.com,katarzyna.szymielewicz at panoptykon.org,clodagh.miskelly at panos.org.uk,sylvia at peoplewho.org,eric at privacy.org,arif at progressivetech.org,delphine at rsf.org,internet at rsf.org,jessica at smex.org,ali at tacticaltech.org,shearman at victoria.tc.ca,arthit at gmail.com,pwolff at dijest.com,nathan at guardianproject.info,marcin.dekaminski at gmail.com,douglas at publicsphereproject.org,valerie.peugeot at gmail.com,fredericsultan at gmail.com,marlyntadros at gmail.com,yvette at witness.org,sam at witness.org,mmitar at gmail.com,moritz at torservers.net,10com at operamail.com,cynthia at cdt.org,andrew at cdt.org,losey at newamerica.net
CC: team <team at accessnow.org>

On *google*, SRSLY??

Without me...

--