[IRP] FW: [IDRC] testy testy test

Ginger Paque gpaque
Sat Feb 11 14:59:35 EET 2012

Agree completely. Better to join our energies than to disperse them.
Tx. gp

Ginger (Virginia) Paque

VirginiaP at diplomacy.edu
Diplo Foundation
Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme
www.diplomacy.edu/ig
*The latest from Diplo....*From the fundamentals of diplomacy to the most
exciting new trends: check our three online courses starting in May
2012: *Bilateral
Diplomacy*, *Diplomacy of Small States*, and *E-diplomacy*.  Apply now to
reserve your place: http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses**