[IRP] Fwd: Re: International Digital Rights Coalition mailing list

Graciela Selaimen graciela
Sat Feb 11 13:48:35 EET 2012

Hi,

I've just sent this to the "IDRC" list.

best,
Graciela

************

Dear all,

I agree that using the IDRC acronym in this specific case would lead to
much confusion. Besides the issue of the name, I totally agree with Lee
that it would be interesting that those in this group who are not in the
IRP Coalition join it. I don't see the point of creating another
coalition with the same objectives - defending digital rights or human
rights in digital environments. Why not join forces? We're all working
based on the same principles and with the same objectives (I believe so!).

all the best,
Graciela Selaimen
Instituto Nupef
Brasil