[IRPCoalition] IRP Coalition-Steering Committee (2)

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 15:05:20 EET 2012

Dear all

Thanks Parminder and Dixie for getting ball rolling. I am compiling a
file with names and statements to send through in due course. Please see
below Viktor Szabado's statement and also Introductory message to the
coalition as a new member, fyi.

Viktor, would you mind sending over an abridged version to put on the list?

cheers
MF