[IRPCoalition] IRP Coalition-Steering Committee (2)

Dixie Hawtin Dixie at global-partners.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 14:56:29 EET 2012

I would really love to stay involved on the Steering Committee (or just as an active member!) please find my statement of interest below:

Dixie joined the IRP Coalition in 2010 working alongside the then chair Lisa Horner to develop the Version 1.0 of the Charter for Human Rights and Principles for the Internet. Dixie also participated in the Punchy Working Group which created the 10 IRPs and, as the IRP co-chair, in 2011 led the development of Version 1.1 of the Charter. She is also currently sitting on the Committee of Experts of the Rights of Internet Users at the Council of Europe which is building on the Internet Rights and Principles work into more enforceable standards.   She recently stepped down as co-chair but would love to stay involved in any way in which she can be useful! She is project manager for freedom of expression and communications at Global Partner and Associates, a social purpose organisation based in London, U.K.

Best,
Dixie