[IRP] Fwd: Re: Call for support - Brazilian civil rights framework in Congress

Loreto Corredoira loretoc
Wed Aug 8 12:09:48 EEST 2012

+ 1 and other members and Law professor from Cyberlaw Clinic (Spain)
cyberlaw.ucm.es

2012/8/7 Bodle, Robert <Robert_Bodle at mail.msj.edu>

> +1!
>
> -robert
>

> Robert Bodle, PhD
> Associate Professor of Communication and New Media Studies
> College of Mount St. Joseph
> http://robertbodle.org/

Loreto Corredoira
Profesora Titular de Derecho de la Informaci?n
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
cyberlaw.ucm.es
<http://goog_1983106302>www.e-television.es <http://goog_1983106302>