[IRP] Fwd: Re: Call for support - Brazilian civil rights framework in Congress

Carlos A. Afonso ca
Tue Aug 7 17:44:20 EEST 2012

Yes, indeed, fine tuning will happen anyway, since this is a legal
framework, not a bill of law detailing all legal and regulatory
procedures. But if the "marco" passes Congress, wow, that will be a
tremendous achievement.

fraternal regards

--c.a.