[IRP] Call: Catch up and prepare for the IGF!

Brett Solomon brett
Sun Jul 31 01:09:00 EEST 2011

Agreed with Meryem about the booth.

I wonder whether it might be of use to map out the panels, workshops,
plenaries etc that IRP 'members' are on or organising.

And then on the flip side to make sure that IRP 'members' are in attendance
of other important IGF panels where we should be present. One thing that I
noticed over the last 2 IGFs is that we sort of tend to hang together, but
with such great voices amongst us and such important discussions being had
in other rooms, I feel as though we should try to be more strategic and
distributed across the breadth of the event (I know for instance that the IP
lobby think this way when planning their participation).

Brett

Brett Solomon
Executive Director
Access