[IRP] Slim Amamou (and other bloggers) arrested in Tunisia

Meryem Marzouki meryem
Fri Jan 7 19:52:23 EET 2011

Robert,

Thanks, but as I just said earlier: be cautious, if not for yourself,
at least for the others. I think you should remove your "sources" of
information, links and advice. The mentioned people won't claim any
copyright;) Thanks.

BTW, please add a link to this piece from Danny O'Brien (CPJ,
formerly EFF) and the following discussion: they're are of high
interest, as they very well explain the "technical performance":
http://cpj.org/internet/2011/01/tunisia-invades-censors-facebook-
other-accounts.php

Meryem

Le 7 janv. 11 ? 18:27, Bodle, Robert a ?crit :

> Hi all, I posted a composite note (via Meryem and links from
> Rafik). Please "Like," Comment, and raise its salience! Thank you.
> http://www.facebook.com/note.php?
> created&&note_id=485057762531&id=89835642002#!/
> internetrightsandprinciples
>
> Also, on http://twitter.com/netrights, please RT
>
> Robert

>>> auteur-sur-readwriteweb-arrt-en-tunisie-sidibouzid/?
>>> utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A
>>> +readwriteweb-france+%28ReadWriteWeb+France%29 (the latter
>>> article is
>>> in French, but there are some comments in English at the bottom of
>>> the page).
>>>
>>> There is also an audio interview in English, including an interview
>>> of Slim - of course before his arrest - at: http://
>>> media.theworld.org/
>>> audio/010620118.mp3 (interview by Clark Boyd,BBC correspondent in
>>> Brussels,published on 6 January).
>>>
>>> Wanted to let you know...
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Meryem