[IRP] Translations

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen
Fri Aug 26 14:44:12 EEST 2011

I just noticed the number of translations of the "10 principles"
listed on the website is rather short - and that at least
Finnish is missing, even though I'm quite certain it has
been translated into Finnish almost immediately after
it was published (I'm pretty sure I've seen the
Finnish translation on this very list).
I might be able to get some additional translations
done as well.

It would be nice to get the list updated and possibly
even more languages added before Nairobi IGF.

Who manages the http://www.irpcharter.org/ website
and would be able to add new translations there?

--
Tapani Tarvainen