[IRP] Further translations

Meryem Marzouki meryem
Fri Apr 1 13:21:27 EEST 2011

Dear Lisa, Dixie and all,

Could ou please summarize in which language you already have translation commitments, and by when this could be done? I've already mentioned that I've got an offer for German (as far as I understand this will be done by Wolfgang) and now for Arabic (I know from private discussion with Lisa that someone already promised to work on it, but many people are eager to disseminate it, and if not available soon, to do it).

We should also be a bit more proactive asking people in our respective networks to provide further translations in missing languages. Can we draft a list of needed languages and see who we may ask?

Best,
Meryem