[IRP] FW: [Expression] Dynamic Coalition Meeting in Vilnius

Lisa Horner LisaH
Mon Sep 6 12:47:38 EEST 2010

Hi all

I know that many on the IRP list (hopefully all!) are freedom of expression advocates.  The FoE DC is planning its coalition meeting (see below)...if you have ideas about topics for discussion or would like to present issues, please let us know!

Best,
Lisa

From: expression-bounces at ipjustice.org [mailto:expression-bounces at ipjustice.org] On Behalf Of Ben Wagner
Sent: 04 September 2010 18:51
To: Expression IPjustice
Subject: [Expression] Dynamic Coalition Meeting in Vilnius

Dear Members of the FoE Dynamic Coalition,

as you may already know, we have received a slot at the IGF in Vilnius from 14:15 - 16:15 on Thursday 16.9. in Room 9. We look forward to seeing many of you there and hope that the debate was as stimulating as it was last year in Sharm El-Sheikh.

The meeting itself is coming ever closer and several coalition members have indicated that they would like to discuss some of the FoE issues they face in their own work. We are still collecting these ideas and are open to submissions from other coalition members. If anyone else would like to discuss specific issues, we would be grateful if you could send them to LisaH at global-partners.co.uk<mailto:LisaH at global-partners.co.uk> and b at nwagner.org<mailto:b at nwagner.org>, or post them directly to this list.

Moreover we would like to use the coalition meeting in Vilnius to take stock of FoE issues at the IGF. As a result we would be grateful if important FoE issues or discussions which arise during the IGF are posted to the coalition mailing list. This should facilitate discussion during the meeting and ensure that the coalition keeps abreast of important FoE debates within the IGF.

Best wishes from Florence,
Ben Wagner