[IRP] FW: Draft Internet Charter Rev. 31082010

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras
Mon Sep 6 02:45:06 EEST 2010

Thanks for the cites, Olivier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_capitalization_conventions also
discusses some points of view in a broad way.

I'm left concluding that there's something deep and philosophic about
the original and evolving usages, as well as regional/linguistic
differences.  I think the decision for the Charter should be made
based on what we think the rights will apply to tomorrow, five years
from now, ...  And no, I have no idea what that might be or mean in
terms of the grammar.  I do think it's not a trivial issue.  And there
may be many other important things to decide instead of this.

Sylvia