[IRP] Fwd: [Expression] FoE Implications of EU Electronic Commerce Directive

Ben Wagner b
Tue Oct 19 01:33:54 EEST 2010

Dear IRPers,

this debate started on the FoE Coalition mailing lists yesterday and I wanted to give IRP members who are not on the FoE-Mailing list the opportunity to participate in this debate.

Any contributions to the debate by IRP members are much appreciated.

Best,
Ben