[IRP] Another comment on "punch"

parminder parminder
Wed Oct 6 15:40:45 EEST 2010

Hi All

Since a lot of punchy stuff is coming in now, I think that we should
carry on taking in these comments and table a version 1.1 or version 2
whatever it is called in the next 2-3 months.

In fact, at the IRP meeting in Vilnius I had proposed that since we can
expect a lot of energetic responses with the charter now that a full
version is out, and also it having had some good visibility through the
IGF and other spaces, we should use this opportunity to keep taking in
substantive stuff. We should not rush to close this version. And then we
should use the new fuller version to be taken more proactively to groups
that may be outside the typical IG spaces, and seek their engagement.

Parminder