[IRP] EFF's Bill of Privacy Rights for Social Networks Users

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle
Mon Oct 4 15:13:00 EEST 2010

Actually very much appreciated the presentation made by Kurt in the
"Governance of Social Media" wrap-up workshop I moderated in Vilnius. Report
is upcoming.

The three major principles are clear and easy to reuse in presentations (I
have already done that in two conferences and private conversations) and are
also good to keep in mind when discussing cloud computing regimes.

Very useful work that indicates issues of common concern that can structure
future discussions and synchronize work in different spaces.

Best

Bertrand

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Lisa Horner <LisaH at global-partners.co.uk>wrote:

>  Thanks for forwarding this on ? I think it?s a really good and clear
> articulation of the key issues.  We?ll have to take it on board in our
> revisions and referencing for our Charter.
>

> Best,
>
> Lisa

Bertrand de La Chapelle
D?l?gu? Sp?cial pour la Soci?t? de l'Information / Special Envoy for the
Information Society
Minist?re des Affaires Etrang?res et Europ?ennes/ French Ministry of Foreign
and European Affairs
Tel : +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

"Le plus beau m?tier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exup?ry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")