[IRP] Fwd: [icie] Conference on Information Rights as Human Rights

Max Senges maxsenges
Mon Nov 22 14:53:20 EET 2010

Hello folks,

this conference might be interesting to some:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael Capurro <rafael at capurro.de>

The topic of the 9th annual Information Ethics Roundtable is Information
Rights

--
Prof. Dr. Rafael Capurro
Hochschule der Medien (HdM) Stuttgart, Germany
E-Mail: rafael at capurro.de; capurro at hdm-stuttgart.de
Voice: + 49 - 721 - 98 22 9 - 22 (Fax: -21)
Homepage: www.capurro.de
Homepage ICIE: http://icie.zkm.de
Homepage IRIE: http://www.i-r-i-e.net
Homepage STI-IE: http://sti-ie.de
Distinguished Researcher in Information Ethics, School of Information
Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA