[IRP] Monthly conference call

M I Franklin cos02mf
Fri Mar 26 14:02:29 EET 2010

Hi

I would be happy to chair in Lisa's absence, if that's Ok with everyone.

So, assuming it is ..;-); has anyone got any points for the agenda? So far
I see:

1) Update on Charter
2) IGF Website - Mission Statement
3) Workshop ideas and/or conveners for the IGF
4) AOB

ciao
Marianne F

--On Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:42 +0000 Lisa Horner
<LisaH at global-partners.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>

> We're due to have our monthly conference call next Thursday 1st April.
> Unfortunately I won't be able to make it.  Could someone else offer to
> chair please?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Lisa

> Lisa Horner
>
> Head of Research & Policy  Global Partners and Associates
>
> 338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK
>
> Office: + 44 207 239 8251     Mobile: +44 7867 795859
>
> LisaH at global-partners.co.uk  www.global-partners.co.uk

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW