[IRP] CONFIRMATION- IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

Anja Kovacs anja
Thu Mar 4 14:55:04 EET 2010

Dear all,

I had really hoped to make it today, but it seems things will not work
out :(  Hopefully next month.

I have been wondering when it was agreed in the end to have the expert
committee present their draft of the Rights Charter:  has it been
planned now for the Eurodig or for the IGF planning meeting in May?  I
am hoping the latter, but can't seem to find any message that has a
final-ish decision.

Thanks for your help!
Anja