[IRP] CONFIRMATION- IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

shaila mistry shailam
Thu Mar 4 14:15:50 EET 2010

Sorry I can make it Lisa
Im on my way out now...Gen Sec Moon is speaking and there will be heavy security
I will read the minutes
shaila

Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!

________________________________
From: Lisa Horner <LisaH at global-partners.co.uk>
To: "rudi.vansnick at isoc.be" <rudi.vansnick at isoc.be>
Cc: irp <Irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 6:25:59 AM
Subject: Re: [IRP] CONFIRMATION- IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

Thanks Rudi.  It would be great if you could send a short
summary of any news and dynamics from the ICANN meeting that might be relevant
to IRP through to the list afterwards, and maybe update us on the next call.
Would be good to start to coordinate between people working in different policy
spaces a bit better, and ICANN is obviously key.

All the best,
Lisa