[IRP] FW: UK IGF

Lisa Horner LisaH
Wed Jun 30 13:46:25 EEST 2010

FYI.  I'll be at the event and participating in the workshop on "protecting the consumer".  Are any UK people going?

Apologies for cross posting.

Lisa

From: Rafid Fatani [mailto:Rafid.Fatani at ukigf.org.uk]
Sent: 30 June 2010 10:54
To: Lisa Horner
Subject: UK IGF

Just a reminder that the next UK IGF event is taking place on 7 July.  We are pleased to announce that Ed Vaizey the Culture, Communications & Creative Industries Minister will be giving a keynote speech at the event.

If you haven't already registered for next week's UK IGF conference, you can book your place and view the full agenda at:  http://www.nominet.org.uk/about/events/UKIGF/.

The conference will begin with a light lunch at 12.30pm, with the event starting at 1.30pm, finishing by 6pm.

We are keen to get new people involved in the UK IGF so please pass the details of this event onto any colleagues who may be interested in attending.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Rafid A Y Fatani
Council Secretary
United Kingdom Internet Governance Forum (UK IGF)

M- +44 (0)7772 777 960
E- Rafid.Fatani at ukigf.org.uk<mailto:Rafid.Fatani at ukigf.org.uk>
W- www.UKIGF.org.uk<http://www.UKIGF.org.uk/>

Disclaimer

This message and its attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please email the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Further, you should not disclose, copy, distribute or use this message and any attachments.