[IRP] Status of the Charter?

shaila mistry shailam
Tue Jul 13 21:21:58 EEST 2010

Hi Max and Wolfgang and all
I too was wondering on the status of the charter. Yes! it would be great to have
it in our hands soon so that the community has time for input.
I ran into Lisa at the British IGF in London  but did not get a chance to
inquire about this.
BTW when is the next IRP meeting . Hope it is at a West Coast friendly time so
that I can join.
Look forward to see the Charter
kind regards
Shaila

Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!