[IRP] Fw: [IP] Finland First Country to Make Broadband a Legal Right

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl
Fri Jul 2 15:40:29 EEST 2010

As a follow-up to the message below, Finland has indeed proceeded
forward with their plan.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/07/01/finland.broadband/index.html?hpt=T2&fbid=ei5fCmmkhuW

Kind regards,

Olivier

Le 14/10/2009 23:32, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond a ?crit :