[IRP] Body scanners can store, send images, group says

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn
Mon Jan 11 18:55:00 EET 2010

Hello

While Privacy organizations are doing their part to oppose body scanners in
airports, the proponents ( Government / TSA / Security Agencies ) are
engaged in propaganda, that air travelers strongly approve of body scanners
in airports.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/item.aspx?type=blog&ak=14412.blog

This report says that e "most [passengers are] OK" with body scanners.
Privacy campaigns need to be stepped up, and all that it would take the
Governments to brush aside the opposition would be a bit more of such
propaganda.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
Blog: http://isocmadras.blogspot.com
facebook: http://is.gd/x8Sh