[IRP] #1 meeting of 2010

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl
Fri Jan 8 12:58:37 EET 2010

Hello All,

sorry I did not make it to the meeting yesterday. Prior to the meeting, I
had told Max that I was in Dubai and was flying back to (cold) Europe at the
time the meeting was taking place. I hope it went all well.

As for the proposal of Lisa Horner as new IRP Chair, I would like to
wholeheartedly endorse it. She is absolutely perfect for the job, and has
proven again and again that she's up to the task and will make a real
difference.

I look forward to reading the meeting's minutes, and hope to see you all
soon.

With best wishes for 2010,

Olivier

--