[IRP] #1 meeting of 2010

M I Franklin cos02mf
Wed Jan 6 11:44:15 EET 2010

Dear All

Happy new year! 18.00 CET is, if I'm not mistaken, 17.00 GMT, which is Ok
for me in principle.

yours
Marianne

--On Tuesday, January 05, 2010 21:14 +0100 Max Senges
<max at supercoolschool.com> wrote:

> Hi IRPlers
>
> Should we meet this thrusday at 18.00 CET or 9am PST? I think it would be
> important to discuss this years work.
>
> a) think about a last round of input for the charter
>

> b) the mandate for the expert review group
> c) a procedure/schedule for choosing the chair
>

> I can provide a telco where people can dial-in using a local land-line or
> we can use the conf-call system we used before?
>

> best
> max
>

> http://twitter.com/netrights
> http://www.facebook.com/internetrightsandprinciples

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW