[IRP] If web-platforms are "criminally responsible for content that users upload" "the Web as we know it will cease to exist"

Andrea Glorioso andrea
Thu Feb 25 11:52:50 EET 2010

Dear Rafik,

    > Hi Andrea, I thought that the problem about the video isn't new,
    > no?

Sorry, I didn't understand what you mean.

Ciao,

--
     Andrea Glorioso  (M: +32-488-409-055  F: +39-051-930-31-133)
  * Le opinioni espresse in questa mail sono del tutto personali *

	"Constitutions represent the deliberate judgment of the
     people as to the provisions and restraints which [...] will
	secure to each citizen the greatest liberty and utmost
	       protection. They are rules proscribed by
	         Philip sober to control Philip drunk."
			   David J. Brewer (1893)
       An Independent Judiciary as the Salvation of the Nation