[IRP] Preamble call - Wednesday at 1700GMT

Dixie Hawtin Dixie
Mon Dec 13 17:34:33 EET 2010

Hi all,

The call to discuss the Charter's preamble will be on Wednesday 15th December at 17:00GMT. The main issues which we need to decide are: what format to use, and whether or not to incorporate a "Right to the Internet", and if so how this should be phrased.

Everyone is invited to the call, and if you cannot make the call and have opinions to contribute please send these through to the mailing list as Karmen has done (thanks Karmen).

The details for the call are below.

All the best and I look forward to talking with some of you on Wednesday!
Dixie

 *   Conference Room Number: 5887174
To use the HiDef Conferencing(tm) service, you may call from:

Phone (Toll):