[IRP] OT: ACTION: translator or proofreader wanted to help us fight Internet Censorship

Lorena Jaume-Palasi Lorena.Jaume-Palasi
Sat Dec 11 13:34:17 EET 2010

Hola Katitza,
I'd love to help! I could do the German and the Spanish proofreading.
Saludos from Munich,
Lorena
Lorena Jaume-Palas?, M.A.
Wissenschaftliche Assistentin
Lehrstuhl f?r Politische Theorie (Prof. Dr. Karsten Fischer)
Geschwister-Scholl-Institut
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit?t M?nchen
Oettingenstra?e 67
80538 M?nchen