[IRP] (charter) next steps: planning and coordination meeting for the charter update/drafting

Max Senges maxsenges
Tue Sep 29 11:27:13 EEST 2009

Hi everyone

I am actually quite flexible regarding our meeting time this thursday. I
setup a doodle (http://doodle.com/u94r6peatyrm8ffa) where you can select
your favorite meeting time (i entered 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM      3:00 PM - 4:00
PM      4:00 PM - 5:00 PM      6:00 PM - 7:00 PM      8:00 PM - 9:00 PM. So
if you see the same times i suggest we consider them GMT. If you see your
local relative time just choose what suits you best)

Current reference is this thursday 18.00 CET

@Jac (and Anja): If you want we can have a seperate earlier meeting in the
morning - say 9am CET?

 best
max