[IRP] (charter) next steps: planning and coordination meeting for the charter update/drafting

Emily Laidlaw emily
Tue Sep 29 10:20:17 EEST 2009

I'll try to make it. Is there any way you can make it an hour earlier? We
are coordinating so many different time zones, so I don't imagine this to be
an easy request...

Emily