[IRP] layers approach to stratify internet governance

Emily Laidlaw emily
Mon Sep 21 17:22:57 EEST 2009

Hi everyone,

It was great meeting those of you who were able to attend our meeting
pre-EuroDig.  I am coming into this discussion late, so I will only add, at
this point, my agreement that this is a very good approach to our work.  The
concept of a matrix I agree captures well the dynamic environment we are
examining, and I think that Lisa's clarification of thinking of our
examination in terms of two focal points is very useful on a practical
level.

Emily