[IRP] layers approach to stratify internet governance

Wolfgang Benedek wolfgang.benedek
Tue Sep 15 18:07:58 EEST 2009

I consider this a very practical proposal which should be followed.

I suggest to put a close deadline, because otherwise we will have nothing to
show or discuss at the next IGF.

Wolfgang