[IRP] Help European govts embrace Web 2.0!

Max Senges maxsenges
Fri Sep 11 19:15:47 EEST 2009

Hi everybody

a friend asked me to circulate the following invitation:

------

On November 19-20, 2009, the EU ministerial conference will define the main
priorities of e-government in the next three years.

Help craft a collective, open declaration that will push governments to
embrace the web culture of openness and collaboration in designing future
public services. By working together and tapping the collective wisdom of a
large group, our declaration will carry a lot of weight. We will present the
top-rated, collaboratively written version at the ministerial in Malm? and
then encourage ministers to act in accordance with it.

In this website, YOU CAN HELP WRITE THE DECLARATION by RATING the existing
version, REMIXING different versions to form new ones, and PROPOSING you own
version of the declaration.

http://mixedink.com/Eups20/Manifesto
-------

Sounds thematically interesting and I really like the way they invite
participation etc. (nice tool setup)

Best
Max

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Dr. Max Senges
Chair Internet Rights and Principles Coalition

www.internetrightsandprinciples.org