[IRP] remote participation during our workshop this sunday 13th

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel
Thu Sep 10 21:34:51 EEST 2009

Dear Max and all,

Thanks for making this remote participation option available.
I will join you through the online meeting room.

Best regards,

Mar?lia

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Max Senges <maxsenges at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody
>
> As promised there we are working to have remote participation possibilities
> during our workshop this sunday.
>
> It looks like we will have two ways for people to join and contribute:
>
> 1) Through an online meetingroom (supercoolschool / connectNow)
> I will post the link to the list and on the wiki so you can connect and
> participate in this manner shortly before the workshop starts
>
> 2) Through a traditional phone conferencing line
> We dont have the number setup yet - so stay tuned ;-) Participants who want
> to use this option will have to pay normal phone rates to call switzerland
>
> Looking forward to work with you in person or remotely. Please indicate if
> you plan to connect remotely!
>

> Hasta el Domingo
> Max
>
> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Max Senges <maxsenges at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> dear all
>>
>> We just updated the wiki-page with details about the workshop venue and
>> dinner this sunday. http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/166
>>
>> Please contact Lisa and myself if you plan to attend and haven't
>> "registered" with us yet.
>>
>> We are still working to setup the remote participation. Info will come in
>> the next days.
>>
>> Looking forward to see you all
>> Max
>>
>> < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : > < : >
>>
>> Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
>> committed citizens can change the world.
>> Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
>> ?----------------------Margaret Mead

>> Dr. Max Senges
>> Chair Internet Rights and Principles Coalition
>>
>> www.internetrightsandprinciples.org

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio

Center of Technology and Society