[IRP] remote participation during our workshop this sunday 13th

Max Senges maxsenges
Thu Sep 10 21:28:49 EEST 2009

Hello everybody

As promised there we are working to have remote participation possibilities
during our workshop this sunday.

It looks like we will have two ways for people to join and contribute:

1) Through an online meetingroom (supercoolschool / connectNow)
I will post the link to the list and on the wiki so you can connect and
participate in this manner shortly before the workshop starts

2) Through a traditional phone conferencing line
We dont have the number setup yet - so stay tuned ;-) Participants who want
to use this option will have to pay normal phone rates to call switzerland

Looking forward to work with you in person or remotely. Please indicate if
you plan to connect remotely!

Hasta el Domingo
Max