[IRP] Report for IGF about our activties 2008/09

Max Senges maxsenges
Mon Sep 7 15:08:48 EEST 2009

Makes sense Lisa - Please everybody send your comments or edits before Wed.
15.00 CET

Best
Max

*""Progress is the realization of Utopia"*
  .   .   .   .  .   .   . . . . Oscar Wilde

Dr. Max Senges

www.maxsenges.com
www.knowledgeentrepreneur.com