[IRP] [charter] listing contributers with affiliation and country

Jaco Aizenman skorpio
Tue Oct 20 18:18:15 EEST 2009

Hi Max, my info is the following:

Jaco Aizenman - Financial Asset Registry (Costa Rica)
Contribution:
http://irc.wiki.apc.org/index.php/Additional_Themes

For everyone, if anyone has any question regarding the Costa Rican Internet
Bill of Rights (virtual personality fundamentl right, Law proposal 15890,
2004, Asamblea Legislativa de Costa Rica), please contact me on this list or
to my email. The CR Bill of Rights has the following features:

1. New, not old: It adds s new fundamental right, that complement already
existing fundamental rights. *It does not "move" old fundamental rights to
the internet*, because it is assumed that any old fundamental right already
applies to the internet.

2. It was designed mainly by Judges, to be used for Judges (Supreme Court
Judges).

3. It covers many of the old fundamental rights and covers new rights
(existence, projection, presence).

Best regards,

Jaco

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 3:31 AM, Max Senges <maxsenges at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I think it might be a good idea to list the contributers, as well as their
> affiliation and country on the site. This will allow us to show that this is
> a real multi-stakeholder effort. Is everybody ok with being listed?
>
> Also I would like to ask wether you can communicate our work within your
> communities (organisation and location wise). I think it is important that
> we always reach out and try to get as broad a base as possible.
>
> Lastly I suggest to put a sentence (disclaimer) on top that explains
> something along the lines of:
> The following people have contributed to the development of the Charter.
> Participation in this drafting does however not mean that the affiliated
> institutions formally endorse the text.
>
> Here is what i compiled so far:
>
> Lisa Horner - Global Partners (UK)
> Max Senges - Google Inc (Germany)
> Robert Brodle - College of Mount St. Joseph (USA)
> Anriette Esterhuysen - APC (South Africa)
> Jac sm Kee - APC (Malaysia)
> Bertrand de La Chapelle - French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
> (Fance)
> Wolfgang Benedek - Graz University (Austria)
> Lauren Movius - USC Annenberg School for Communication (USA)
> Rebecca MacKinnon - Berkman Center & University of Hong Kong (China)
> Shaila Mistry - Jayco Interface Technology, Inc. (USA)
> Anja Kovacs - Center for Internet and Society (India)
> Emily Laidlaw - London School of Economics (UK)
> Sylvia Caras
> Jan Schallab?ck - Data Protection Agency Schleswig-Holstein
> Berkclin
> MAKiaora
> Robert P
> Fouad Bajwa - Diplo Foundation (Pakistan)
> Robert Guerra - Freedom House (USA)
> Ian Peter - Internet Governance Caucus (Australia)
>

> best
> Max

Jaco Aizenman L.
Presidente