[IRP] [charter] listing contributers with affiliation and country

Max Senges maxsenges
Tue Oct 20 12:31:38 EEST 2009

Hi folks

I think it might be a good idea to list the contributers, as well as their
affiliation and country on the site. This will allow us to show that this is
a real multi-stakeholder effort. Is everybody ok with being listed?

Also I would like to ask wether you can communicate our work within your
communities (organisation and location wise). I think it is important that
we always reach out and try to get as broad a base as possible.

Lastly I suggest to put a sentence (disclaimer) on top that explains
something along the lines of:
The following people have contributed to the development of the Charter.
Participation in this drafting does however not mean that the affiliated
institutions formally endorse the text.

Here is what i compiled so far:

Lisa Horner - Global Partners (UK)
Max Senges - Google Inc (Germany)
Robert Brodle - College of Mount St. Joseph (USA)
Anriette Esterhuysen - APC (South Africa)
Jac sm Kee - APC (Malaysia)
Bertrand de La Chapelle - French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
(Fance)
Wolfgang Benedek - Graz University (Austria)
Lauren Movius - USC Annenberg School for Communication (USA)
Rebecca MacKinnon - Berkman Center & University of Hong Kong (China)
Shaila Mistry - Jayco Interface Technology, Inc. (USA)
Anja Kovacs - Center for Internet and Society (India)
Emily Laidlaw - London School of Economics (UK)
Sylvia Caras
Jan Schallab?ck - Data Protection Agency Schleswig-Holstein
Berkclin
MAKiaora
Robert P
Fouad Bajwa - Diplo Foundation (Pakistan)
Robert Guerra - Freedom House (USA)
Ian Peter - Internet Governance Caucus (Australia)

best
Max