[IRP] A very sad news

eva thelisson evathelisson
Sat Oct 17 20:54:00 EEST 2009

 Dear All,

Please be advised of the following:

Hey,
My name is Flore MUGUET, I'm the daughter of Francis MUGUET, I'm contacting you because you are his friend on Facebook. My father died in Paris couple days ago and I just found out Wednesday night, because I was worried that I wasn't answering my emails. It's hard for me to realize, it' s happening so fast... My dad was the only member of the family his side that I fully loved, trusted and respected. On the other side I just have my mother. His work was so important for him, I'm so sad I didn't accomplished it..
I need a lawyer for advices, so If you know one, please contact me.
Please get in touch with me at danceflore at hotmail.com or +33 (0)6 82 30 26 70 for the funerals. I would like to have a lot of people coming..

Best regards,
Eva Thelisson
 > Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:08:22 +0100
> From: M.I.Franklin at gold.ac.uk
> To: lisa at global-partners.co.uk; rights at lists.apc.org; Irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
> Subject: Re: [IRP] [Rights] *Corrected* access data for Thursday and Fridaycalls (Oct. 15 & 16)
>
> Hi Lisa
>
> My apologies for not being clear; I certainly was working on the assumption
> that anyone could edit any section if they see fit. My 'point of order'
> query was more about at what point the editing may need to stop in terms of
> something to present to the IGF. Second, as to which list is for general
> comments on the document as a whole vs. background to what people
> edited/reworded as they did..
>
> cheers
> MF
>

> --On 15 October 2009 13:57 +0100 Lisa Horner <lisa at global-partners.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

> > Hi all
> >
> > I'm so sorry but I'm not going to be able to make the call now.
> >
> > Please do keep us in the loop about what you discuss.
> >
> > I did some minor edits on the wiki this morning, but since saw Marianne's
> > email about owning certain aspects of the charter and discussing changes
> > on the list rather than directly editing the wiki. I thought that people
> > committing to editing certain sections didn't preclude others form
> > contributing. Sorry if I got the procedure wrong....
> >
> > I'd also be interested in any comments about the detail that we want to
> > go into/feel is useful, and about the comments about tone/guidelines for
> > balancing rights that I sent through earlier.
> >
> > Sorry for not being able to make it.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Lisa

Vous cherchez l'int?grale des clips de Michael Jackson ? Bing ! Trouvez !
Nouveau! D?couvrez le Windows phone Samsung Omnia II disponible chez SFR.
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/175819072/direct/01/