[IRP] Sign on letter for freedom of expression

Max Senges maxsenges
Sat Oct 17 16:18:03 EEST 2009

Hello Robert

Thanks for sending this. I think it is a good and important statement and I
would like to propose to the Internet Rights and Principles community to
co-sign it if this is possible?

Naturally the statement implicitly includes freedom of expression on the
internet, but is there a chance to add one sentence specifically
highlighting how important it is not to curtail freedom of expression at the
moment when the internet enables one global heterogenous trans-cultural
public (discourse/media) sphere?

Best
Max