[IRP] Max' #NewLife in Berlin working in Google’s Policy Team

Max Senges maxsenges
Thu Oct 8 21:50:56 EEST 2009

Thanks Lee - Looking forward to collaborating with you!

As you might have seen we together with APC are in the process of drafting
the Charter of Human Rights and Principles on the Internet (based on APCs
good work in the field). See http://irc.wiki.apc.org/

It would be good if you could contribute and spread the word in your
community.

Hasta pronto
Max