[IRP] drafting kick-off eastern conference update

M.I.Franklin M.I.Franklin
Fri Oct 2 12:37:05 EEST 2009

Dear All

I'm happy to work with someone on article 26; also on 27 & 28 alongside
Anja.

Deadline-wise for me; 12 Oct.

MF

--On 01 October 2009 12:06 +0200 Max Senges <maxsenges at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi everybody
>
> Jac, Anja and myself had a productive meeting this morning.
>
> We suggest the following approach: We identify volunteers who team up
> around individual rights articles and work out the "what does that right
> mean on the internet first" first. Then we subsequently move to the
> (matrix/layered) policy principles section. (Everybody is of course
> welcome to add bullet points / phrases to the principles section when
> there is a flow).
>
> Everybody please review the current charter and add your name and the
> time by which you will have done your edits under each article commit to
> work on.
>
> Anja has committed to work on the interpretation of article 27 by the 6th
> of October
> Jac? has committed to work on the preamble, as well as the
> interpretation of article 12 (privacy), 18 (believe), and 19 (FoE) by the
> 8th of October
>
> To volunteer to draft/edit the interpretation of a right, please click on
> "edit"?
> http://irc.wiki.apc.org/index.php/Charter_of_Human_Rights_and_Principles_
> on_the_Internet and put your name in the first row under the article
> heading AND send a message to the mailing list.
>
> Looking forward to our meeting at 18.00 CET.
>
> Yours
> Max

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader/Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW