[IRP] tomorrow 8am IRP workshop - sphinx room

shaila mistry shailam
Wed Nov 18 09:25:28 EET 2009

Hi Max, Emily  and everyone
I can hear and yes I am participating remotely
Im on Skype as well
Shaila Rao Mistry
Calofornia

Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!