[IRP] Your workshop: Social Media Governance today @ 16.30 room Luxor

Max Senges maxsenges
Tue Nov 17 14:59:27 EET 2009

Hi there will also be remote participation possibility via chat (see below)

and the audio stream broadcasted for remote
participants<http://www.un.org/webcast/igf/ondemand.asp?mediaID=ws091117-luxor-am1>

Room 10 Luxor invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: Room 10: Luxor
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Time: 4:15 pm, Egypt Standard Time (Cairo, GMT+02:00)
Meeting Number: 964 517 778
Meeting Password: P at ssw0rd

To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
1. Go to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130375432&UID=1107749392&PW=NNzJlODA0NGJk&RT=MiMyOA%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: P at ssw0rd
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130375432&UID=1107749392&PW=NNzJlODA0NGJk&ORT=MiMyOA%3D%3D

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting,
or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=130375432&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:964 517 778

For assistance
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
igfrpusr3 at gmail.com
20-9613172377

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130375432&UID=1107749392&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=BXnb82Aox3UhFV12Kat28wz6FQPiTpKekyVFPMh2818=&RT=MiMyOA%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.