[IRP] [charter] specialized internet policemen

Max Senges maxsenges
Sat Nov 14 16:53:34 EET 2009

Hi Rebecca

I thought the same thing when i was consolidating the current version of the
charter.

Could you please amend the section?

Can those (?Shaila?) who suggested the paragraph help to find a solution.

Thanks
Max