[IRP] Dinner & welcome drinks

Maximilian Senges maxsenges
Fri Nov 13 17:50:44 EET 2009

Hi igf'lers

I hope everybody arrived Ok!? the weather and beach do live up to expectations i must say : -)

I am at the melia Sinai hotel (in the melia lobin area) and Marianne and myself will start with apperitivos on the terrace right now. You are welcome to join!!

Later we'll go to one of the restaurans in nemaa bay. (See recommendations below)

I'll send a message when we know which one, bitte feel free to call +49 16221 22755

See YouTube
Max