[IRP] R: NOMINATIONS: 09 elections of IRP steering committee

J.C. DE MARTIN demartin
Thu Nov 12 14:31:38 EET 2009

I, too, support Carlos Affonso's nomination.

best

juan carlos

(lurking for sheer lack of time but very sensitive to IBR issues)

prof. juan carlos de martin
co-director / nexa center for internet & society
politecnico di torino
http://nexa.polito.it